- How do I book a party?
- Call MaryBeth Meredith at 716-450-5357
- Or email her at email@example.com
- How many can I bring to a party?
- Minimum is 4 people, Maximum is 18
- Note: If you have 7 people in your party, you get an item free from the website. (Excluding Stove Top Covers, Cornhole Boards, and Large Clock)
- Also note: if the hostess has bookings at her party, she will receive a $10 credit per booking to use at a future class. Class bookings MUST be completed in order to receive the credit.
- How far in advance do I need to book my party?
- Two Weeks before the date you would like to have your party.
- When do we need orders in by?
- A week before your party date.
- All orders close 2 days before the party.
- Why do we need to pre-purchase an item?
- We need time to prepare materials to be ready for you to make your craft at the party. (Example: cutting the wood)
- What is personalization?
- Size and font of the item you pick are personalized. The size will change the price. Make sure to communicate that with MaryBeth.
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are
considered custom and must be pre-
approved and submitted at least 5 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $15 will apply. The following are not personalization, but you can do them with any craft you purchase.
1. Color – You can pick any color to paint your sign.
2. Stains – You can pick any stain.
- Can we bring food?
- Yes, just let MaryBeth know
- Do you have any beverages?
- Yes, Wine, Seltzers, Soda, Water, and Juice.
- What if I can’t attend a class because something came up but I purchased my craft?
- Please come to an Open Paint party on any Monday or Friday to complete your craft.
- Or you can pick it up as a kit to do at home.
- Children must be 8 and older to attend a workshop unless we are booking a private class or birthday party. Adult supervision may be required for larger children’s parties. Contact the studio for further questions or concerns.